|By Business Wire||
|January 24, 2013 03:49 PM EST||
Anametrix, the first cloud-based, real-time digital analytics platform, introduces Anametrix Plug-in for Microsoft Excel, which embeds new marketing analytics capabilities directly into the Excel user interface. The product enables Anametrix users to easily create, refresh, upload and schedule reports from multichannel marketing data in Anametrix, and it delivers real-time access to all vendor and corporate data directly within the application marketers most frequently use for data analysis and reporting.
Available now to both new and existing clients, the patent-pending
Anametrix Plug-in for Excel enables bi-directional data exchange
between Excel and multichannel marketing data in Anametrix. The
product embeds four new buttons directly onto the Excel interface to
give marketers real-time access to all vendor and corporate data while
taking advantage of standard Excel functionality:
- Query button launches the new Anametrix Data Wizard to automate the process of exporting to Excel marketing data from any source connected to the Anametrix platform – web analytics, advertising, email marketing, social media, search engine marketing, surveys, live chat, CRM, marketing automation, U.S. Census, and third-party research. The Data Wizard helps marketers quickly map data fields from disparate sources using a minimum common denominator, which then allows the data to be easily correlated and analyzed within Excel. Other tabs enable users to filter data and create parameters for analysis. Marketers can spend more time analyzing data and less time collecting it, with quicker and more accurate visibility into performance metrics across all channels without manual manipulation.
- Refresh button updates data in report templates on any interval a marketer specifies to ensure access to most current data, regardless the complexity or number of Excel sheets within the report template. Marketers save time by updating reports with real-time data from all sources. Reports can be refreshed automatically with the most current data without re-formatting or re-calculating. Errors can be avoided with automatic update of pre-processed and pre-formatted data and calculations.
- Upload button protects the integrity of data in the Anametrix platform while allowing marketers to add datasets to Anametrix. Unlike analytics tools that only allow exports to Excel, the Anametrix Plug-in for Excel offers true bi-directional data exchange. While in Excel, marketers can add to Anametrix new data, such as responses collected from an in-store survey mapped to responses from an online survey. Users can only add, edit or delete the data they upload from Excel, but they are prevented from modifying data within the Anametrix platform, eliminating risk of data loss or breach of integrity. The Anametrix Plug-in for Excel enables marketers to compare performance across channel, product and geography, and against goals and budget to make more meaningful decisions. It allows them to easily account for offline data, while offering finance organizations more accountable measurements, including year-over-year comparisons and budgeting.
- Schedule button saves marketers time and enables collaboration by refreshing the data from Anametrix on specified intervals; publishing the reports to .xls, .pdf and other formats; and emailing the results to select colleagues. Reports can be automatically refreshed and emailed to recipients with complete security and automation.
- By increasing visibility into multichannel marketing data, the Anametrix Plug-in for Excel helps B2C CMOs and marketers demonstrate and increase their ROMI by improving campaign effectiveness, lowering customer acquisition costs, expanding lifetime value and uncovering new revenue opportunities.
- Pricing for the Anametrix platform is based on the number of data sources being connected. Pricing plans include unlimited users to ensure universal access for all marketers and executives. The new Anametrix Plug-in for Excel is included at no additional fee to clients and is available immediately.
- Anametrix is completely cloud-based. Users can access their marketing data in real time through an in-browser UI, Microsoft Excel, or any iOS, Android or Blackberry mobile device. There is no software to install or manage.
Pelin Thorogood, Anametrix’s CEO
“The Anametrix digital-analytics platform was designed by marketers for marketers. We know marketers use Excel, so, rather than trying to force customers to use only the Anametrix interface, our new Anametrix Plug-in for Excel delivers bi-directional data access between Anametrix and Excel. Optimizing ROMI with real-time business insights just got easier.”
“Excel has long been a favorite of the marketing data analyst, and for good reason. It provides a great deal of power to a very widely distributed user base. With Anametrix supplying rich data to Excel through its new plug-in, that power only gets compounded, and Anametrix wins new visibility to users who want a familiar interface.”
Anametrix transforms marketing with digital analytics. We collect, analyze, and make sense out of data across all channels in real time to enable marketers to discover new truths about customers, prospects, and the market at large. Anametrix delivers 360-degree visibility into business data to uncover new trends and hidden correlations, explore new relationships, and deliver a bigger and more predictable impact on revenue. Founded in 2010 by the trailblazing web analytics team behind WebSideStory, Anametrix has headquarters in San Diego, Calif. For more information, visit www.anametrix.com, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and our blog.
Anametrix is a trademark of Anametrix. Other company and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
"We specialize in testing. DevOps is all about continuous delivery and accelerating the delivery pipeline and there is no continuous delivery without testing," noted Marc Hornbeek, Sr. Solutions Architect at Spirent Communications, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 29, 2015 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 360
"Alert Logic is a managed security service provider that basically deploys technologies, but we support those technologies with the people and process behind it," stated Stephen Coty, Chief Security Evangelist at Alert Logic, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 16th Cloud Expo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 29, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 322
Take the Long View with Digital Transformation By @IoT2040 | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #API #Microservices #InternetOfThings
Digital Transformation is the ultimate goal of cloud computing and related initiatives. The phrase is certainly not a precise one, and as subject to hand-waving and distortion as any high-falutin' terminology in the world of information technology. Yet it is an excellent choice of words to describe what enterprise IT—and by extension, organizations in general—should be working to achieve. Digital Transformation means: handling all the data types being found and created in the organizat...
Jul. 29, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,066
The Internet of Everything (IoE) brings together people, process, data and things to make networked connections more relevant and valuable than ever before – transforming information into knowledge and knowledge into wisdom. IoE creates new capabilities, richer experiences, and unprecedented opportunities to improve business and government operations, decision making and mission support capabilities.
Jul. 29, 2015 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 239
The essence of cloud computing is that all consumable IT resources are delivered as services. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Yung Chou, Technology Evangelist at Microsoft, demonstrated the concepts and implementations of two important cloud computing deliveries: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS). He discussed from business and technical viewpoints what exactly they are, why we care, how they are different and in what ways, and the strategies for IT to tran...
Jul. 29, 2015 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 396
The Software Defined Data Center (SDDC), which enables organizations to seamlessly run in a hybrid cloud model (public + private cloud), is here to stay. IDC estimates that the software-defined networking market will be valued at $3.7 billion by 2016. Security is a key component and benefit of the SDDC, and offers an opportunity to build security 'from the ground up' and weave it into the environment from day one. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Reuven Harrison, CTO and Co-Founder of Tufin,...
Jul. 29, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 467
The Internet of Things is not only adding billions of sensors and billions of terabytes to the Internet. It is also forcing a fundamental change in the way we envision Information Technology. For the first time, more data is being created by devices at the edge of the Internet rather than from centralized systems. What does this mean for today's IT professional? In this Power Panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists addressed this very serious issue of pro...
Jul. 29, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,256
With SaaS use rampant across organizations, how can IT departments track company data and maintain security? More and more departments are commissioning their own solutions and bypassing IT. A cloud environment is amorphous and powerful, allowing you to set up solutions for all of your user needs: document sharing and collaboration, mobile access, e-mail, even industry-specific applications. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Shawn Mills, President and a founder of Green House Data, discussed h...
Jul. 29, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 325
Container technology is sending shock waves through the world of cloud computing. Heralded as the 'next big thing,' containers provide software owners a consistent way to package their software and dependencies while infrastructure operators benefit from a standard way to deploy and run them. Containers present new challenges for tracking usage due to their dynamic nature. They can also be deployed to bare metal, virtual machines and various cloud platforms. How do software owners track the usag...
Jul. 29, 2015 02:30 PM EDT
Discussions about cloud computing are evolving into discussions about enterprise IT in general. As enterprises increasingly migrate toward their own unique clouds, new issues such as the use of containers and microservices emerge to keep things interesting. In this Power Panel at 16th Cloud Expo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists addressed the state of cloud computing today, and what enterprise IT professionals need to know about how the latest topics and trends affect t...
Jul. 29, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,169
"Our biggest growth area has been the security services, the managed services - the things that differentiate us in the market that there is no client that's too small and there's no client that's too big," explained Paul Mazzucco, Chief Security Officer at TierPoint, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 16th Cloud Expo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 29, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 374
SYS-CON Events announced today that HPM Networks will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For 20 years, HPM Networks has been integrating technology solutions that solve complex business challenges. HPM Networks has designed solutions for both SMB and enterprise customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Jul. 29, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 422
[video] Infrastructure as a Toolbox By @SoftLayer at @CloudExpo New York | #IoT #API #Containers #Microservices
Countless business models have spawned from the IaaS industry. Resell Web hosting, blogs, public cloud, and on and on. With the overwhelming amount of tools available to us, it's sometimes easy to overlook that many of them are just new skins of resources we've had for a long time. In his General Session at 16th Cloud Expo, Phil Jackson, Lead Technology Evangelist at SoftLayer, broke down what we've got to work with and discuss the benefits and pitfalls to discover how we can best use them to d...
Jul. 29, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,946
[session] The Container New World By @KeGilpin | @DevOpsSummit #DevOps #Docker #Containers #Microservices
Containers are changing the security landscape for software development and deployment. As with any security solutions, security approaches that work for developers, operations personnel and security professionals is a requirement. In his session at DevOps Summit, Kevin Gilpin, CTO and Co-Founder of Conjur, will discuss various security considerations for container-based infrastructure and related DevOps workflows.
Jul. 29, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,059
"We do data integration for B2B also application to application, and we do data management and enable Big Data," explained Pat Adamiak, Vice President, Product Marketing at Liaison Technologies, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 16th Cloud Expo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 29, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 331
Chuck Piluso presented a study of cloud adoption trends and the power and flexibility of IBM Power and Pureflex cloud solutions. Prior to Secure Infrastructure and Services, Mr. Piluso founded North American Telecommunication Corporation, a facilities-based Competitive Local Exchange Carrier licensed by the Public Service Commission in 10 states, serving as the company's chairman and president from 1997 to 2000. Between 1990 and 1997, Mr. Piluso served as chairman & founder of International Te...
Jul. 29, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 268
The Cloud industry has moved from being more than just being able to provide infrastructure and management services on the Cloud. Enter a new era of Cloud computing where monetization’s services through the Cloud are an essential piece of strategy to feed your organizations bottom-line, your revenue and Profitability. In their session at 16th Cloud Expo, Ermanno Bonifazi, CEO & Founder of Solgenia, and Ian Khan, Global Strategic Positioning & Brand Manager at Solgenia, discussed how to easily o...
Jul. 29, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 360
[video] An Interview with @ProfitBricksUSA CEO @AchimWeiss | @CloudExpo #DevOps #Docker #Containers #Microservices
"ProfitBricks was founded in 2010 and we are the painless cloud - and we are also the Infrastructure as a Service 2.0 company," noted Achim Weiss, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of ProfitBricks, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 16th Cloud Expo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 29, 2015 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,109
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev, a software development company, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MobiDev is a software development company with representative offices in Atlanta (US), Sheffield (UK) and Würzburg (Germany); and development centers in Ukraine. Since 2009 it has grown from a small group of passionate engineers and business managers to a full-scale mobi...
Jul. 29, 2015 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 187
One of the hottest areas in cloud right now is DRaaS and related offerings. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Dale Levesque, Disaster Recovery Product Manager with Windstream's Cloud and Data Center Marketing team, will discuss the benefits of the cloud model, which far outweigh the traditional approach, and how enterprises need to ensure that their needs are properly being met.
Jul. 29, 2015 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,669