|By Business Wire||
|January 24, 2013 03:49 PM EST||
Anametrix, the first cloud-based, real-time digital analytics platform, introduces Anametrix Plug-in for Microsoft Excel, which embeds new marketing analytics capabilities directly into the Excel user interface. The product enables Anametrix users to easily create, refresh, upload and schedule reports from multichannel marketing data in Anametrix, and it delivers real-time access to all vendor and corporate data directly within the application marketers most frequently use for data analysis and reporting.
Available now to both new and existing clients, the patent-pending
Anametrix Plug-in for Excel enables bi-directional data exchange
between Excel and multichannel marketing data in Anametrix. The
product embeds four new buttons directly onto the Excel interface to
give marketers real-time access to all vendor and corporate data while
taking advantage of standard Excel functionality:
- Query button launches the new Anametrix Data Wizard to automate the process of exporting to Excel marketing data from any source connected to the Anametrix platform – web analytics, advertising, email marketing, social media, search engine marketing, surveys, live chat, CRM, marketing automation, U.S. Census, and third-party research. The Data Wizard helps marketers quickly map data fields from disparate sources using a minimum common denominator, which then allows the data to be easily correlated and analyzed within Excel. Other tabs enable users to filter data and create parameters for analysis. Marketers can spend more time analyzing data and less time collecting it, with quicker and more accurate visibility into performance metrics across all channels without manual manipulation.
- Refresh button updates data in report templates on any interval a marketer specifies to ensure access to most current data, regardless the complexity or number of Excel sheets within the report template. Marketers save time by updating reports with real-time data from all sources. Reports can be refreshed automatically with the most current data without re-formatting or re-calculating. Errors can be avoided with automatic update of pre-processed and pre-formatted data and calculations.
- Upload button protects the integrity of data in the Anametrix platform while allowing marketers to add datasets to Anametrix. Unlike analytics tools that only allow exports to Excel, the Anametrix Plug-in for Excel offers true bi-directional data exchange. While in Excel, marketers can add to Anametrix new data, such as responses collected from an in-store survey mapped to responses from an online survey. Users can only add, edit or delete the data they upload from Excel, but they are prevented from modifying data within the Anametrix platform, eliminating risk of data loss or breach of integrity. The Anametrix Plug-in for Excel enables marketers to compare performance across channel, product and geography, and against goals and budget to make more meaningful decisions. It allows them to easily account for offline data, while offering finance organizations more accountable measurements, including year-over-year comparisons and budgeting.
- Schedule button saves marketers time and enables collaboration by refreshing the data from Anametrix on specified intervals; publishing the reports to .xls, .pdf and other formats; and emailing the results to select colleagues. Reports can be automatically refreshed and emailed to recipients with complete security and automation.
- By increasing visibility into multichannel marketing data, the Anametrix Plug-in for Excel helps B2C CMOs and marketers demonstrate and increase their ROMI by improving campaign effectiveness, lowering customer acquisition costs, expanding lifetime value and uncovering new revenue opportunities.
- Pricing for the Anametrix platform is based on the number of data sources being connected. Pricing plans include unlimited users to ensure universal access for all marketers and executives. The new Anametrix Plug-in for Excel is included at no additional fee to clients and is available immediately.
- Anametrix is completely cloud-based. Users can access their marketing data in real time through an in-browser UI, Microsoft Excel, or any iOS, Android or Blackberry mobile device. There is no software to install or manage.
Pelin Thorogood, Anametrix’s CEO
“The Anametrix digital-analytics platform was designed by marketers for marketers. We know marketers use Excel, so, rather than trying to force customers to use only the Anametrix interface, our new Anametrix Plug-in for Excel delivers bi-directional data access between Anametrix and Excel. Optimizing ROMI with real-time business insights just got easier.”
“Excel has long been a favorite of the marketing data analyst, and for good reason. It provides a great deal of power to a very widely distributed user base. With Anametrix supplying rich data to Excel through its new plug-in, that power only gets compounded, and Anametrix wins new visibility to users who want a familiar interface.”
Anametrix transforms marketing with digital analytics. We collect, analyze, and make sense out of data across all channels in real time to enable marketers to discover new truths about customers, prospects, and the market at large. Anametrix delivers 360-degree visibility into business data to uncover new trends and hidden correlations, explore new relationships, and deliver a bigger and more predictable impact on revenue. Founded in 2010 by the trailblazing web analytics team behind WebSideStory, Anametrix has headquarters in San Diego, Calif. For more information, visit www.anametrix.com, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and our blog.
Anametrix is a trademark of Anametrix. Other company and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
Most of us already know that adopting new cloud applications can boost a business’s productivity by enabling organizations to be more agile and ready to change course in our fast-moving and connected digital world. But the rapid adoption of cloud apps and services also brings with it profound security threats, including visibility and control challenges that aren’t present in traditional on-premises environments. At the same time, the cloud – because of its interconnected, flexible and adaptable...
Oct. 21, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,670
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftNet Solutions will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. SoftNet Solutions specializes in Enterprise Solutions for Hadoop and Big Data. It offers customers the most open, robust, and value-conscious portfolio of solutions, services, and tools for the shortest route to success with Big Data. The unique differentiator is the ability to architect and...
Oct. 21, 2016 03:54 PM EDT
In past @ThingsExpo presentations, Joseph di Paolantonio has explored how various Internet of Things (IoT) and data management and analytics (DMA) solution spaces will come together as sensor analytics ecosystems. This year, in his session at @ThingsExpo, Joseph di Paolantonio from DataArchon, will be adding the numerous Transportation areas, from autonomous vehicles to “Uber for containers.” While IoT data in any one area of Transportation will have a huge impact in that area, combining senso...
Oct. 21, 2016 03:31 PM EDT
[session] Personalization in the Age of IoT By @Adobe | @ThingsExpo #IoT #Wearables #DigitalTransformation
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Oct. 21, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 255
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Oct. 21, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,353
@ThingsExpo has been named the Top 5 Most Influential M2M Brand by Onalytica in the ‘Machine to Machine: Top 100 Influencers and Brands.' Onalytica analyzed the online debate on M2M by looking at over 85,000 tweets to provide the most influential individuals and brands that drive the discussion. According to Onalytica the "analysis showed a very engaged community with a lot of interactive tweets. The M2M discussion seems to be more fragmented and driven by some of the major brands present in the...
Oct. 21, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 11,142
In the next five to ten years, millions, if not billions of things will become smarter. This smartness goes beyond connected things in our homes like the fridge, thermostat and fancy lighting, and into heavily regulated industries including aerospace, pharmaceutical/medical devices and energy. “Smartness” will embed itself within individual products that are part of our daily lives. We will engage with smart products - learning from them, informing them, and communicating with them. Smart produc...
Oct. 21, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,399
As ridesharing competitors and enhanced services increase, notable changes are occurring in the transportation model. Despite the cost-effective means and flexibility of ridesharing, both drivers and users will need to be aware of the connected environment and how it will impact the ridesharing experience. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Timothy Evavold, Executive Director Automotive at Covisint, will discuss key challenges and solutions to powering a ride sharing and/or multimodal model in the a...
Oct. 21, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,427
In his keynote at 19th Cloud Expo, Sheng Liang, co-founder and CEO of Rancher Labs, will discuss the technological advances and new business opportunities created by the rapid adoption of containers. With the success of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and various open source technologies used to build private clouds, cloud computing has become an essential component of IT strategy. However, users continue to face challenges in implementing clouds, as older technologies evolve and newer ones like Docke...
Oct. 21, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,196
SYS-CON Events announced today that Embotics, the cloud automation company, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Embotics is the cloud automation company for IT organizations and service providers that need to improve provisioning or enable self-service capabilities. With a relentless focus on delivering a premier user experience and unmatched customer support, Embotics is the fas...
Oct. 21, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 630
Just over a week ago I received a long and loud sustained applause for a presentation I delivered at this year’s Cloud Expo in Santa Clara. I was extremely pleased with the turnout and had some very good conversations with many of the attendees. Over the next few days I had many more meaningful conversations and was not only happy with the results but also learned a few new things. Here is everything I learned in those three days distilled into three short points.
Oct. 21, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 6,778
SYS-CON Events announced today that Coalfire will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Coalfire is the trusted leader in cybersecurity risk management and compliance services. Coalfire integrates advisory and technical assessments and recommendations to the corporate directors, executives, boards, and IT organizations for global brands and organizations in the technology, cloud, health...
Oct. 21, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,456
In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Claude Remillard, Principal Program Manager in Developer Division at Microsoft, will contrast how his team used config as code and immutable patterns for continuous delivery of microservices and apps to the cloud. He will show the immutable patterns helps developers do away with most of the complexity of config as code-enabling scenarios such as rollback, zero downtime upgrades with far greater simplicity. He will also have live demos of building immutable pipe...
Oct. 21, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,462
The IoT industry is now at a crossroads, between the fast-paced innovation of technologies and the pending mass adoption by global enterprises. The complexity of combining rapidly evolving technologies and the need to establish practices for market acceleration pose a strong challenge to global enterprises as well as IoT vendors. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Clark Smith, senior product manager for Numerex, will discuss how Numerex, as an experienced, established IoT provider, has embraced a ...
Oct. 21, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 907
Cloud based infrastructure deployment is becoming more and more appealing to customers, from Fortune 500 companies to SMEs due to its pay-as-you-go model. Enterprise storage vendors are able to reach out to these customers by integrating in cloud based deployments; this needs adaptability and interoperability of the products confirming to cloud standards such as OpenStack, CloudStack, or Azure. As compared to off the shelf commodity storage, enterprise storages by its reliability, high-availabil...
Oct. 21, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 925
As data explodes in quantity, importance and from new sources, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and cloud environments grow with it. Managing data includes protecting it, indexing and classifying it for true, long-term management, compliance and E-Discovery. Commvault can ensure this with a single pane of glass solution – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enter...
Oct. 21, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,329
SYS-CON Events announced today that MathFreeOn will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MathFreeOn is Software as a Service (SaaS) used in Engineering and Math education. Write scripts and solve math problems online. MathFreeOn provides online courses for beginners or amateurs who have difficulties in writing scripts. In accordance with various mathematical topics, there are more tha...
Oct. 21, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 870
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cemware will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Use MATLAB functions by just visiting website mathfreeon.com. MATLAB compatible, freely usable, online platform services. As of October 2016, 80,000 users from 180 countries are enjoying our platform service.
Oct. 21, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 684
@ThingsExpo has been named the Top 5 Most Influential Internet of Things Brand by Onalytica in the ‘The Internet of Things Landscape 2015: Top 100 Individuals and Brands.' Onalytica analyzed Twitter conversations around the #IoT debate to uncover the most influential brands and individuals driving the conversation. Onalytica captured data from 56,224 users. The PageRank based methodology they use to extract influencers on a particular topic (tweets mentioning #InternetofThings or #IoT in this ...
Oct. 21, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 8,060
Complete Internet of Things (IoT) embedded device security is not just about the device but involves the entire product’s identity, data and control integrity, and services traversing the cloud. A device can no longer be looked at as an island; it is a part of a system. In fact, given the cross-domain interactions enabled by IoT it could be a part of many systems. Also, depending on where the device is deployed, for example, in the office building versus a factory floor or oil field, security ha...
Oct. 21, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,644