|By Business Wire||
|January 24, 2013 03:49 PM EST||
Anametrix, the first cloud-based, real-time digital analytics platform, introduces Anametrix Plug-in for Microsoft Excel, which embeds new marketing analytics capabilities directly into the Excel user interface. The product enables Anametrix users to easily create, refresh, upload and schedule reports from multichannel marketing data in Anametrix, and it delivers real-time access to all vendor and corporate data directly within the application marketers most frequently use for data analysis and reporting.
Available now to both new and existing clients, the patent-pending
Anametrix Plug-in for Excel enables bi-directional data exchange
between Excel and multichannel marketing data in Anametrix. The
product embeds four new buttons directly onto the Excel interface to
give marketers real-time access to all vendor and corporate data while
taking advantage of standard Excel functionality:
- Query button launches the new Anametrix Data Wizard to automate the process of exporting to Excel marketing data from any source connected to the Anametrix platform – web analytics, advertising, email marketing, social media, search engine marketing, surveys, live chat, CRM, marketing automation, U.S. Census, and third-party research. The Data Wizard helps marketers quickly map data fields from disparate sources using a minimum common denominator, which then allows the data to be easily correlated and analyzed within Excel. Other tabs enable users to filter data and create parameters for analysis. Marketers can spend more time analyzing data and less time collecting it, with quicker and more accurate visibility into performance metrics across all channels without manual manipulation.
- Refresh button updates data in report templates on any interval a marketer specifies to ensure access to most current data, regardless the complexity or number of Excel sheets within the report template. Marketers save time by updating reports with real-time data from all sources. Reports can be refreshed automatically with the most current data without re-formatting or re-calculating. Errors can be avoided with automatic update of pre-processed and pre-formatted data and calculations.
- Upload button protects the integrity of data in the Anametrix platform while allowing marketers to add datasets to Anametrix. Unlike analytics tools that only allow exports to Excel, the Anametrix Plug-in for Excel offers true bi-directional data exchange. While in Excel, marketers can add to Anametrix new data, such as responses collected from an in-store survey mapped to responses from an online survey. Users can only add, edit or delete the data they upload from Excel, but they are prevented from modifying data within the Anametrix platform, eliminating risk of data loss or breach of integrity. The Anametrix Plug-in for Excel enables marketers to compare performance across channel, product and geography, and against goals and budget to make more meaningful decisions. It allows them to easily account for offline data, while offering finance organizations more accountable measurements, including year-over-year comparisons and budgeting.
- Schedule button saves marketers time and enables collaboration by refreshing the data from Anametrix on specified intervals; publishing the reports to .xls, .pdf and other formats; and emailing the results to select colleagues. Reports can be automatically refreshed and emailed to recipients with complete security and automation.
- By increasing visibility into multichannel marketing data, the Anametrix Plug-in for Excel helps B2C CMOs and marketers demonstrate and increase their ROMI by improving campaign effectiveness, lowering customer acquisition costs, expanding lifetime value and uncovering new revenue opportunities.
- Pricing for the Anametrix platform is based on the number of data sources being connected. Pricing plans include unlimited users to ensure universal access for all marketers and executives. The new Anametrix Plug-in for Excel is included at no additional fee to clients and is available immediately.
- Anametrix is completely cloud-based. Users can access their marketing data in real time through an in-browser UI, Microsoft Excel, or any iOS, Android or Blackberry mobile device. There is no software to install or manage.
Pelin Thorogood, Anametrix’s CEO
“The Anametrix digital-analytics platform was designed by marketers for marketers. We know marketers use Excel, so, rather than trying to force customers to use only the Anametrix interface, our new Anametrix Plug-in for Excel delivers bi-directional data access between Anametrix and Excel. Optimizing ROMI with real-time business insights just got easier.”
“Excel has long been a favorite of the marketing data analyst, and for good reason. It provides a great deal of power to a very widely distributed user base. With Anametrix supplying rich data to Excel through its new plug-in, that power only gets compounded, and Anametrix wins new visibility to users who want a familiar interface.”
Anametrix transforms marketing with digital analytics. We collect, analyze, and make sense out of data across all channels in real time to enable marketers to discover new truths about customers, prospects, and the market at large. Anametrix delivers 360-degree visibility into business data to uncover new trends and hidden correlations, explore new relationships, and deliver a bigger and more predictable impact on revenue. Founded in 2010 by the trailblazing web analytics team behind WebSideStory, Anametrix has headquarters in San Diego, Calif. For more information, visit www.anametrix.com, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and our blog.
Anametrix is a trademark of Anametrix. Other company and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
Extreme Computing is the ability to leverage highly performant infrastructure and software to accelerate Big Data, machine learning, HPC, and Enterprise applications. High IOPS Storage, low-latency networks, in-memory databases, GPUs and other parallel accelerators are being used to achieve faster results and help businesses make better decisions. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at NVIDIA, focused on some of the unique ways extreme computing is...
Jul. 28, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 340
"We view the cloud not really as a specific technology but as a way of doing business and that way of doing business is transforming the way software, infrastructure and services are being delivered to business," explained Matthew Rosen, CEO and Director at Fusion, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 28, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,627
Redis is not only the fastest database, but it is the most popular among the new wave of databases running in containers. Redis speeds up just about every data interaction between your users or operational systems. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Dave Nielsen, Developer Advocate, Redis Labs, will share the functions and data structures used to solve everyday use cases that are driving Redis' popularity.
Jul. 28, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,655
Aspose.Total for .NET is the most complete package of all file format APIs for .NET as offered by Aspose. It empowers developers to create, edit, render, print and convert between a wide range of popular document formats within any .NET, C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET applications. Aspose compiles all .NET APIs on a daily basis to ensure that it contains the most up to date versions of each of Aspose .NET APIs. If a new .NET API or a new version of existing APIs is released during the subscription peri...
Jul. 28, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 948
Organizations planning enterprise data center consolidation and modernization projects are faced with a challenging, costly reality. Requirements to deploy modern, cloud-native applications simultaneously with traditional client/server applications are almost impossible to achieve with hardware-centric enterprise infrastructure. Compute and network infrastructure are fast moving down a software-defined path, but storage has been a laggard. Until now.
Jul. 28, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,857
"My role is working with customers, helping them go through this digital transformation. I spend a lot of time talking to banks, big industries, manufacturers working through how they are integrating and transforming their IT platforms and moving them forward," explained William Morrish, General Manager Product Sales at Interoute, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 28, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,213
[webcast] Continuous Delivery in the Enterprise | @DevOpsSummit @IBMDevOps #IBM #DevOps #ContinuousDelivery
To leverage Continuous Delivery, enterprises must consider impacts that span functional silos, as well as applications that touch older, slower moving components. Managing the many dependencies can cause slowdowns. See how to achieve continuous delivery in the enterprise.
Jul. 28, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 425
You think you know what’s in your data. But do you? Most organizations are now aware of the business intelligence represented by their data. Data science stands to take this to a level you never thought of – literally. The techniques of data science, when used with the capabilities of Big Data technologies, can make connections you had not yet imagined, helping you discover new insights and ask new questions of your data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sarbjit Sarkaria, data science team lead ...
Jul. 28, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,184
SYS-CON Events announced today the Kubernetes and Google Container Engine Workshop, being held November 3, 2016, in conjunction with @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. This workshop led by Sebastian Scheele introduces participants to Kubernetes and Google Container Engine (GKE). Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, students learn the key concepts and practices for deploying and maintainin...
Jul. 28, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 904
Security, data privacy, reliability, and regulatory compliance are critical factors when evaluating whether to move business applications from in-house, client-hosted environments to a cloud platform. Quality assurance plays a vital role in ensuring that the appropriate level of risk assessment, verification, and validation takes place to ensure business continuity during the migration to a new cloud platform.
Jul. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 368
Extracting business value from Internet of Things (IoT) data doesn’t happen overnight. There are several requirements that must be satisfied, including IoT device enablement, data analysis, real-time detection of complex events and automated orchestration of actions. Unfortunately, too many companies fall short in achieving their business goals by implementing incomplete solutions or not focusing on tangible use cases. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products...
Jul. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,773
Security, data privacy, reliability and regulatory compliance are critical factors when evaluating whether to move business applications from in-house client hosted environments to a cloud platform. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Vandana Viswanathan, Associate Director at Cognizant, In this session, will provide an orientation to the five stages required to implement a cloud hosted solution validation strategy.
Jul. 28, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,119
UpGuard has become a member of the Center for Internet Security (CIS), and will continue to help businesses expand visibility into their cyber risk by providing hardening benchmarks to all customers. By incorporating these benchmarks, UpGuard's CSTAR solution builds on its lead in providing the most complete assessment of both internal and external cyber risk. CIS benchmarks are a widely accepted set of hardening guidelines that have been publicly available for years. Numerous solutions exist t...
Jul. 28, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 720
Up until last year, enterprises that were looking into cloud services usually undertook a long-term pilot with one of the large cloud providers, running test and dev workloads in the cloud. With cloud’s transition to mainstream adoption in 2015, and with enterprises migrating more and more workloads into the cloud and in between public and private environments, the single-provider approach must be revisited. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Yoav Mor, multi-cloud solution evangelist at Cloudy...
Jul. 28, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 378
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ) and Yahoo! Inc. (Nasdaq: YHOO) have entered into a definitive agreement under which Verizon will acquire Yahoo's operating business for approximately $4.83 billion in cash, subject to customary closing adjustments. Yahoo informs, connects and entertains a global audience of more than 1 billion monthly active users** -- including 600 million monthly active mobile users*** through its search, communications and digital content products. Yahoo also co...
Jul. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 708
A critical component of any IoT project is what to do with all the data being generated. This data needs to be captured, processed, structured, and stored in a way to facilitate different kinds of queries. Traditional data warehouse and analytical systems are mature technologies that can be used to handle certain kinds of queries, but they are not always well suited to many problems, particularly when there is a need for real-time insights.
Jul. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,906
"Software-defined storage is a big problem in this industry because so many people have different definitions as they see fit to use it," stated Peter McCallum, VP of Datacenter Solutions at FalconStor Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 28, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,567
Amazon has gradually rolled out parts of its IoT offerings in the last year, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to optimizing their back-end AWS offerings, Amazon is laying the ground work to be a major force in IoT – especially in the connected home and office. Amazon is extending its reach by building on its dominant Cloud IoT platform, its Dash Button strategy, recently announced Replenishment Services, the Echo/Alexa voice recognition control platform, the 6-7 strategic...
Jul. 28, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 613
The best-practices for building IoT applications with Go Code that attendees can use to build their own IoT applications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Indraneel Mitra, Senior Solutions Architect & Technology Evangelist at Cognizant, provided valuable information and resources for both novice and experienced developers on how to get started with IoT and Golang in a day. He also provided information on how to use Intel Arduino Kit, Go Robotics API and AWS IoT stack to build an application tha...
Jul. 28, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,242
IoT generates lots of temporal data. But how do you unlock its value? You need to discover patterns that are repeatable in vast quantities of data, understand their meaning, and implement scalable monitoring across multiple data streams in order to monetize the discoveries and insights. Motif discovery and deep learning platforms are emerging to visualize sensor data, to search for patterns and to build application that can monitor real time streams efficiently. In his session at @ThingsExpo, ...
Jul. 28, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,154