|By Elizabeth White||
|June 17, 2014 10:45 AM EDT||
CA Technologies on Tuesday unveiled CA Cloud Service Management, a mobile-ready, SaaS-based IT Service Management (ITSM) solution that delivers simplicity and speed across the enterprise.
CA Cloud Service Management is designed with a unique ‘configure, don’t code’ approach that offers implementation in weeks, not months, without new development and maintenance resources or complex upgrades. In fact, service delivery and resource provisioning can be automated in just a few minutes. And, it provides a consumer-like experience to accelerate adoption and empower end users.
“The explosion of applications and devices deployed in the enterprise has made service delivery a cornerstone of employee and business productivity. CA has designed a solution that unlocks the full potential of SaaS by focusing on what matters to customers – employee satisfaction, speed of deployment and reduced cost of ownership,” said Lokesh Jindal, general manager, IT Business Management, CA Technologies.
To further simplify the test and buying process, CA is offering customers a demo and free trial.
New Solution Challenges Traditional Products To Unlock SaaS Value
A recent Gartner survey* of early-ITSM SaaS adopters specifically stated the following:
- When implementing SaaS-based IT service desk solutions, customization and integration are the most common problems.
- Infrastructure and operations organizations report that SaaS solutions are not quicker to implement than on-premises solutions.
- I&O organizations report that SaaS solutions have not led to a reduction in staff supporting the tool.
CA Cloud Service Management was built to address these challenges and drive sustained value for IT teams and end users. Key benefits include:
- An intuitive and elegant user interface with modern search and collaboration
- A rich mobile experience for end users to request services, assets and support from any device
- True “drag-and-drop” workflows that can be built in minutes
- Dynamic “in-app” guidance that accelerates initial setup
- Asset management and discovery
- Advanced, self-service reporting and dashboards
Sep. 25, 2014 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,832
Sep. 22, 2014 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,368
Sep. 22, 2014 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,011
Sep. 12, 2014 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,514
Sep. 12, 2014 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,817
Sep. 11, 2014 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,297
Sep. 10, 2014 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,705
Sep. 10, 2014 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,794
Sep. 6, 2014 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 5,105
Sep. 6, 2014 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,814
Sep. 6, 2014 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,838
Sep. 5, 2014 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,028
Sep. 4, 2014 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 9,066
Sep. 4, 2014 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,383
Sep. 3, 2014 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,307
Sep. 3, 2014 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,582
Sep. 3, 2014 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,662
Sep. 2, 2014 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,523
Sep. 2, 2014 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,981
Sep. 2, 2014 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,831